Tue, 09 Apr 2013 – Kevin Wilson, Director of Public Relations
Like the corporate enterprise, healthcare data breaches are on the rise. Healthcare organizations are under attack from a variety of devious external sources while facing a litany of challenges from their internal staff, which remains the weakest link in the security chain.
If you need to provision, manage or use any of the following:
- eHealth records access by members of the public;
- eHealth records or database access by medical practitioners or authorized professionals;
- Telemedicine between practitioners and patients;
- Collaborative systems access for care teams and medical professionals;
- Managed Security Services for online health industry professionals or the public; or
- eHealth access portals,
…then your services or your online access can and most likely will be compromised by endpoint devices that are exposed to malware or are already infected.